Let US take the WORRY away
DJMIR provides industry specific, employment relations support to early childhood education providers in the private and community sector.
As a member of DJMIR, you have access to all the operational guidance and support you to need to make informed decisions managing your biggest asset and expense ... the people you employ.
DJMIR membership gives you:
- Unlimited telephone and email guidance with day to day employment related matters,
- Assistance understanding your Award, Enterprise Agreement and pay rate obligations,
- Unrestricted access to our online resources including position descriptions, offers of employment, performance management tools and so much more.
- "Member only" rates for members needing assistance defending themselves against unfair dismissal claims, general protection applications, bullying, harassment, underpayment or discrimination claims.
- Operational audits and compliance reviews.
- Work Health and Safety advice and support.
- Newsletters and updates on relevant employment relations issues impacting the sector.
- Access to other great services at member only rates.
- Governance advice and support for Community sector organisations.